I’m sending positive vibes!
We’re into our second week of working from home and are making sure we stay positive. What are you doing to stay positive?
I’ll be keeping myself inspired creatively by looking at lots of other studios amazing work and reading about what they are creating, as well as trying to dig for the positive news. I’ll be sharing this with you too still – I hope it helps 🙂 Here are 5 pieces of AMAZING news from the past week:
1) Arts Council England has pledged a £160 million emergency response package to support organisations, freelancers and artists.
2) Communities are coming together (at a physical distance), and are looking out for each other more than ever. See the photo for evidence of a street having a cuppa and chat together because one neighbour “was struggling with loneliness”.
3) Housework, gorgeous home cooked meals, gardening and baking are all things we “don’t have time for” and now we look forward to these things. See my gorgeous home made banana bread that I baked last week below.
4) Levels of air pollutants and warming gases over some cities and regions are showing significant drops as coronavirus impacts work and travel.
5) More than 500,000 people have signed up to volunteer with the National Health Service (NHS) to help vulnerable people.
I hope these positive bits of news put a smile on your face and helped remind you of the good things that are happening around us. Follow me on Linkedin to hear more like this every day!